Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Some Updates

1. Swagbucks has just celebrated another birthday with another revamp of the site. Personally, I think the old one was better.

2. Wincash247 (no link due to bad practices) has defaulted on the cashout I was due... naughty! I've emailed their support, but considering it uses a gmail address, I'm not hopeful.

3. Superpoints continues to default on everyone's cashout due to their sudden closure, and I have yet to convince a lawyer to take up a class action suit against them.

4. Free Awesome has resumed their practice of emailing free tokens to all members, and now I have $0.50 in my account again. Still a long way from cashout, but we'll see.

5. Ibid2save has returned to their former practices. It was nice while it lasted. Pity I didn't win anything. :(

6. You can still earn free gift cards with InstaGC.

Advertising disclaimer: I was paid 25 Points (25¢) by InstaGC for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment