Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Instant Gift Card Explosion

If you want to complete offers to earn rewards, you'll have inevitably discovered InstaGC (if only because I keep banging on about it).

Initially offering Amazon gift cards plus several other flavours (Walmart, Starbucks, etc), InstaGC now offers gift cards from pretty much any entity that offers them— there were a few obscure ones that took me by surprise. Bed Bath & Beyond is pretty ordinary, but Bass Pro Shops and Amtrak Vacations are rarely seen on PTC sites; in fact, InstaGC is the only one I've seen thus far.

And if you can't find a gift card of your liking despite the wide selection, you can now redeem your points for cash and receive a check in the mail. Obviously that's not going to be instant (alas), but the minimum balance to receive a check is $1 which is another rarity for PTC sites.

Advertising disclaimer: I was paid 25 Points (25¢) by InstaGC for this post.

Disclaimer disclaimer: I'd have probably made this post anyway if I wasn't paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment