Monday, January 28, 2013

Another Day Another Dollar

I've gotten quite a few instant gift cards from InstaGC and now I've gotten one more.

At $1, they have the lowest cashout level of any PTC service I've seen thus far.

You may have noticed the constant shilling for this one site. You may also have noticed the disclaimers at the bottom of each post.

Yes, InstaGC actually does pay just for blog posts.

Which means you can earn $1 every month for simply doing as I do, like so.

Remember, if it takes you 2 minutes to add InstaGC's link to a post you were planning to make anyway, you've earned $7.50/hour— better than minimum wage. And if you can tap out the addition in 30 seconds (remember, you were making the post anyway), then you have earned $30/hour. Pretty good for a PTC site!

Advertising disclaimer: I was paid 25 Points (25¢) by InstaGC for this post.

1 comment:

  1. I just created a blog for instaGC credit, and I wasn't aware that they paid for additional blog postings. Can you direct me to their explanation or offer on the site? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete